|welcome to Footlik & Associates
||Complete Design Capabilities for Distibution and Manufacturing
MEETING THE CHALLENGE
A major specialty of our firm is the design and implementation of efficient layouts for both manufacturing and distribution facilities. We have the capability to redesign current layouts, or to develop the optimal facility, build it, and lease it, along with the material handling equipment needed to implement the operation. Footlik and Associates can direct the process, start to finish, including:
After the planning is completed, Footlik and Associates can assist and direct your personnel in preparations for implementation. As part of this process, employee training is essential.
- Establishing the site location, layout and design
- Developing equipment specifications and systems parameters
- Designing shipping packages and unit load systems
- Providing materials handling, facilities planning and design services
- Participating as the client's agent in the design and construction process
We can provide:
To facilitate the educational process, our Warehouse Productivity Clinic, begun in 1973, is offered to trade associations and as a general program.
- Industrial educational programs
- On-premises training for managers or teams
This clinic is designed for the employees who will be using the new systems, ensuring that their skills are elevated to the knowledge required to operate an efficient facility. More than 4,000 warehouse managers have been brought together at one or two day programs that provide valuable interaction among peers and a practical, comprehensive education.