|welcome to Footlik & Associates
||Complete Design Capabilities for Distibution and Manufacturing
WORKING WITH US
As a smaller firm, Footlik & Associates' clients always deal with the top professionals. We see more projects, cover a wider variety of experience, and have access to more diverse information than larger firms or specialists. By our continuing consultation with established clients, we gain practical experience with historical insight.
Unlike traditional consultants, much of our work is done on premises, working directly with the client's personnel. Measurements taken on premises translate into field drawings with fewer iterations. Client involvement provides the opportunity to explore many alternatives without sacrificing creativity. Bypassing the draftsman enables us to pick up the details that we need, and, as part of your team, we work directly with your personnel to find solutions that are practical and appropriate.
Typically, after an initial visit, we prepare a layout and specifications for materials handling equipment. This information is sent to our approved list of bidders for quotation. Many manufacturers treat our clients as a single account, which enables our clients to obtain the lowest prices possible.
Footlik & Associates currently serves as staff warehousing and materials handling consultants to a number of trade associations, including
We consult both vertically and horizontally within these industries, through their trade associations, serving as a resource for their distributor members, manufacturers, stocking representatives, and customers. By working at each level, we gain inside knowledge of the total industry. This is augmented by writing articles for their trade publications, attending their member meetings, serving on association committees and keeping abreast of industry developments.
- Office Products
- Electrical Supplies
- Pipe, Valves and Fittings
- Industrial Supplies
- Tools and Fasteners
- Food Service Supplies
Many of our assignments are new projects serving clients from decades past, as their needs change and their businesses expand. We would be proud to add your company to that roster.
OUR PROFESSIONAL PHILOSOPHY
The professional practices of Footlik and Associates comply with the dictates of the
Association of Professional Materials Handling Consultants Code of Ethics,
and with our own high standards of ethical conduct.
We are committed to:
- Maintaining independence in thought and action
- Not engaging in the business of selling material handling products or systems
- Not accepting fees, commissions, or other valuable consideration from individuals or organizations whose equipment, supplies, or services might be recommended in the course of service of clients
- Holding as confidential all client information obtained in the course of a professional assignment
- Not serving two or more competing clients without full disclosure
- Advancing and protecting standards of the Materials Handling Consulting profession and practice